You have had your website design done and now is the time to think about what you can do to increase sales. One way is to use testimonials.
Testimonials answers a simple question to potential customers: what do people say or feel about the product or service that your company provides.
Your website should convey this message clearly to the visitors. It is simple to do as it is important.
The use of testimonials (or reviews) provides a short piece of feedback from customers describing their thoughts and experiences of your product or service. It is a way of affirming the performance, quality and value of the service. Testimonials are extremely powerful when it comes to strengthening your branding.
Why testimonials work
- Establish credibility: Whether is is in the video, audio or texts, testimonials reaffirms in practical terms the experiences that the customer have had with your company.
- Overcome scepticism: Even for the most sceptical, testimonials have the power to convince visitors that your product or service is worth a shot due to the positive feedback from customers.
- Not a sales pitch: Since testimonials comes from people who have experienced the product or service, they come across in unbiased voice.
How to use testimonials effectively
- Be selective: Choose the correct testimonials to present to your visitors. Whenever you have had a positive interaction with your company, take the opportunity to ask for their opinion. Make sure you share with your visitors the positive experiences that your customers have had.
- Place them sensibly: Include your best testimonials on the right sidebar or in near the middle of the front page. You can also include carousel of testimonial on all other pages.
- Dedicate a page to place all your glowing testimonials.
- Include face: Research has shown that adding a picture increases your click-through-rateby a significant amount. If possible add customer face.
What not to do when using testimonials
- Never fake it: Make use of real testimonials. Since the whole purpose of testimonials are to establish credibility, faking them can do quiet the opposite. Lying never leads to any positive outcomes for your business in the long term.
- Don’t edit: Do not remove, change or add anything else to customer testimonial.
- Ask permission: do not use customer testimonial without their permission.
Have any question: Contact Multiclickx Digital – Web Design Stoke on trent, Staffordshire